The Pag-IBIG Fund is launching the eSRS, to provide employers with an easy and convenient
way of paying their employees’ membership savings and loan amortizations through Pag-IBIG’s
collecting partners. This is also one way of having a standard and uniform process in the submission of the Remittance File using the Electronic Submission of Remittance Schedule (e-SRS).
1What is the Pag-IBIG Electronic Submission of Remittance Schedule (eSRS)?
The Pag-IBIG Electronic Submission of Remittance Schedule or eSRS provides businesses and employers which employ not more than thirty (30) employees an online facility for a safer, more efficient and more convenient way to submit their remittance files and pay their employees’ membership savings and loan amortizations.
2What are the benefits of the Pag-IBIG eSRS?
The Pag-IBIG eSRS provides businesses and employers which employ not more than thirty (30) employees the following benefits:
- A safer, more convenient and more efficient way to:
- Submit their monthly remittance files to Pag-IBIG Fund; and
- Pay their employees’ Regular Monthly Membership Savings, Modified Pag-IBIG 2 (MP2) Savings, Multi-Purpose Loan (MPL) and Calamity Loan amortizations via Pag-IBIG Fund’s accredited collecting partners nationwide.
- View the status of their remittance schedules online, 24/7.
3What are required information/details from employers for them to utilize the Pag-IBIG eSRS?
Here are the items required from employers to make use of the Pag-IBIG eSRS:
- Membership Identification (MID) Number of all of their employees;
- Employer Identification (ERID) Number;
- Duly accomplished Employer Enrollment Form, which is available at the eSRS online facility
- Must have made at least one (1) remittance to Pag-IBIG, prior to enrollment.
4How can an employee secure a Pag-IBIG Membership (MID) number?
Members simply need to visit Virtual Pag-IBIG, choose the “Be a Member” button, and choose Register. Members may also visit any Pag-IBIG Fund branch to secure an MID via our employee-assisted registration.
5How can an employer secure a Pag-IBIG Employer (ERID) Number?
An employer simply needs to register at the Pag-IBIG Fund branch maintaining or servicing his/her account. After a successful registration, the employer will be notified of his/her ERID Number via email or regular mail.
6Is the Pag-IBIG eSRS facility capable of checking the Employer’s Pag-IBIG ID (ERID) and the Employee’s Pag-IBIG ID (MID) Number?
Yes. During enrollment, the Pag-IBIG Employer ID (ERID) and the Membership ID (MID) Numbers shall be validated by Pag-IBIG Fund to ensure that the correct ID numbers will be reflected in the remittance. Should there be a need to update or correct the employer’s remittance file, the employer will be asked to input the correct Membership ID of the employee. The Pag-IBIG eSRS also allows employers to tag active, inactive, resigned or retired employees; add or delete the name of the employees; and set the amounts to be paid or remitted on their behalf. All these provide for a more efficient and more accurate way of preparing and submitting an employer’s Pag-IBIG remittance files.
7Who are Pag-IBIG Fund’s accredited collecting partners under the Pag-IBIG eSRS?
Pag-IBIG Fund’s accredited collecting partners for the eSRS are the following:
- Bayad (formerly CIS Bayad Center) and its branches/ franchisees and corporate partners;
- ECPay (thru 7-Eleven stores and its authorized merchant partners);
- Moneygment Mobile App (Credit to Account, DragonPay, ECPay, PayPal and 7-Eleven stores);
- United Coconut Planters’ Bank (via Online Banking and over-the-counter transactions); and
- Asia United Bank (via Online Banking, Mobile Banking and over-the-counter transactions)
8How can an employer use the Pag-IBIG eSRS?
Here are the steps on how employers can use eSRS:
Remittance File preparation
- Employer enrollment and screening
- Visit mfj5.com. Click “Downloadable Forms”, then click “eSRS Employer Enrollment Form” (HQP-ITF-033).
- Download and accomplish the eSRS Employer Enrollment Form. This form shall reflect the employer’s personal details and the name of the nominated Authorized User of the facility. The Authorized User must be a registered Pag-IBIG member with a Pag-IBIG Member’s Identification (MID) Number.
- The duly accomplished enrollment form must be submitted to the Pag-IBIG Fund branch maintaining or servicing the employer’s account.
- Pag-IBIG Fund will notify the employer via email as to the status of his enrollment. The Authorized User will also receive his User ID and initial password via email.
- Go to Virtual Pag-IBIG for Employers and click the “Electronic Submission of Remittance Schedule” button.
- Log-in to their account by using his/her User ID and password.
- Select “Manage Employee”
- Check and ensure that the list of employees is complete and updated. (The employer may edit, correct the list, i.e. if resigned, retired, on leave/maternity leave, etc.)
- Select “Create Payment Instruction”.
- Print the Payment Instruction Form (PIF) reflecting the Payment Instruction Number (PIN).
- Utilize the payment channels of Pag-IBIG Fund’s accredited collecting partners which include:
- Bayad (formerly CIS Bayad Center), accepts cash payments only
- ECPay, accepts cash payments only
- Moneygment App, via mobile app or via 7-Eleven
- United Coconut Planters’ Bank (UCPB), accepts cash or UCPB check
- Asia United Bank (AUB), accepts cash or AUB check
- Present the printed PIF reflecting the PIN generated by the Pag-IBIG eSRS System;
- Pay the corresponding amount; and
- Have the Payment Slip or PIF reflecting the PIN validated by the collecting partner to serve as proof of payment.
Note: In the absence of a printed PIF, an employer may fill out the collecting partners’ payment slip, input all the required details (Name, PIN and amount) and present to collecting partner’s teller or service staff for validation.
9Can an employer track his remittances online using the Pag-IBIG eSRS?
Yes, employers can view their payments online through the Pag-IBIG eSRS System.
10What are the convenience fees of the collecting partners of Pag-IBIG Fund who are allowed to accept payments under the Pag-IBIG eSRS?
Here are the convenience fees per transaction of the collecting partners of Pag-IBIG Fund under the Pag-IBIG eSRS:
|Collecting Partner||Convenience Fee per Transaction|
|Bayad (formerly CIS Bayad Center)||PhP7.00|
|CashPinas Moneygment App||PhP25.00 via the Moneygment App,|
Php7.00 via 7-Eleven
|United Coconut Planters’ Bank||PhP7.00|
|Asia United Bank||PhP7.00|
11Does the employer need to notify Pag-IBIG Fund should he/she transfer to another business location?
Yes. Before transferring or changing to another business location, the employer must notify the Pag-IBIG Fund branch maintaining his account of the transfer by submitting the accomplished Employer Change of Information Form (ECIF).